In 1991, the American scholars Neil Howe and William Strauss presented the theory of generations. According to it, every 20-25 years a new generation of people is born that has the features of character, habits and peculiarities that distinguish them from others and then are repeated in future generations. People born after 1981 who met the new millennium at a young age are called generations of Y. They are considered to be lazy and self-confident, but in reality, representatives of the Y generation seek to develop, work on the result and see their employes as a mentor, and they are not people who can only set tasks. At the open lecture you will discover examples of how to work with them and how to build communication.
EBA Management Development Centre Team, together with Natalia Dmytrenko and Kateryna Veremeeva, invite you to join the Open Lecture: X2Y. Peculiarities of Business Communication with Representatives of Y Generation.
- Natalia Dmitrenko, CMO, Arricano, Real Estate Plc, initiator of the project Business2Students.
- Kateryna Veremeeva, manager of corporate communications and PR department (and CSR Ambassador), Watsons Ukraine.
Target audience: communication specialists, marketing managers, HR and CSR.
Topics under discussion:
- How to emblaze.
- What to give.
- What to get.
- To learn or to become friends.
- What value is in them for employer?
- EVP&BVP or I will not work on brand that I will not buy.
- “Not only with the salary” or how to check out from the competitors, forming EVP.
- Corporate social responsibility as a method of including and retention of young specialists.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.