Data Science is not just a new word in the IT world. This is something that will change the world of programming, business and even consumers. In fact, Data Science is already changing the world, since the science of data analysis methods, which is closely connected with Machine Learning, Cognitive Science and Big Data technology, already helps businesses to find insights, to predict the development of events and to optimize key business processes.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Ciklum invite you to join the Open Lecture: Implementation of Data Science in Your Company. The uniqueness of the material is based on the speaker’s practical experience who is engaged in the introduction of new technologies in Ciklum.
Speaker: Borys Pratsiuk, head of R&D engineering at Ciklum, co-founder of startup Fino, has 5 years of experience in embedded development, from 2007 to 2012 worked in KPI University as a Professor assistant, in 2013 launched Android Dev Club and has grown it up to 300 members.
- business analysts;
- system analysts;
- marketing managers;
- entrepreneurs and company owners;
- departmental managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Answers to the painful questions:
- How to sell?
- How to hire?
- How to run the project?
- What tools to use at work?
- What is Data Science? Where to start from?
- Case Study. Real projects of Data Science introduction in Ukraine for international clients.
- Q & A session.
After attending the lecture, the participants will:
- Identify issues that can be solved using Data Science technologies;
- Have the overview of Data Science tools;
- Get the insights of Data Science implementation in your companies
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.