Why is the topic of development (management) of organizational culture still so controversial? Why, knowing that this is important for business and life, we often feel distrust, formality and compulsion in this topic.
Close and inspirational culture, value decisions, meaning – essentially abstract notions, but we (consciously or not) need them much. Let’s try to figure out what exactly is actually moving us and the organization. What to do when success and just earnings are not enough to feel the meaning and fullness of our lives – in general and in the organization.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with sPIN.Culture.Self.Business invite you to join the Open Lecture: Company Values PIN-Сode or How to Stop Feeding Corporate Culture by Strategy.
Speaker: Irina Morzhova, Coach of existence, (WIAPP, Wiesbaden Academy of Positive Psychotherapy, topics – Sense, Energy, Health, Decision Making), Corporate Transformational Tools Practitioner (CTT), Management Consultant (SMS), Top Facilitator (Public, Social, and Business -projects), has experience in owning and managing her business, head of international and Ukrainian companies, consultant, trainer, and also 18 years of experience in human capital management.
- HR managers
- HR directors
- Heads of departments who are willing to increase corporate culture in their company
- Not indifferent inhabitants of the corporate world who are looking for their personal meaning in their activities
Topics under discussion:
- Values and meanings. How to confuse the energy of fear with the power of consciousness.
- Seven levels of consciousness: personal and organizational. What challenges are now emerging for you personally and for your company.
- Why, knowing that culture is important, “our bike does not go”? Exercise “Strategic Coloring”. How is the DNA organization and its value PIN determined?
- Evolution and transformation of culture and business. Weaknesses of the Strategy at different stages of the organization’s evolution. Vision and mission – are they important to everyone? We are grounding the abstract. Healthy organization and toxic culture
- The role of parents and caregivers in creating and changing the organization’s culture. Evolution of leaders – how to find meaning in the activity.
After visiting this lecture:
- Participants will understand what areas of their organization and personal life require respect and attention. And how to put it into practice.
- Participants will be able to touch the diagnosis of their in-depth values and receive individual development questions to find additional sources of energy and self-development.
- Some participants will be able to come up with a managerial and life-based solution or get ready to them.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.