Open Lecture: Troubleshooting. Tools for Effective Thinking and Finding Better Solutions
- Date: 13/02/2020
- Language: Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall
Registration is closed!
The success level of a modern leader and expert is determined by the level of tasks that a person can solve. Generally, decisions are made intuitively or according to the usual pattern, and this does not always lead to a better result. The ability to find the best solutions is not a talent. It is a skill that can be trained if you know methods and tools. Troubleshooter is an expert in the field of situation analysis, formulation and refinement of the problem, identification of contradictions and moderation of the solution process. Troubleshooting skill is very important in modern business.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Victor Rublev invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Troubleshooting. Tools for Effective Thinking and Finding Better Solutions.
Speaker: Victor Rublev, speaker, brain and productivity coach, founder of BRAINHAСKER, CBDO of Business Radio.
Target audience are those who:
- Makes numerous decisions daily.
- Develops new projects and products.
- Manages subordinates and circumstances.
- Seeks to make a breakthrough in his field.
Topics under discussion:
- The principles of troubleshooting. How to set your mind to find the best solutions.
- Setting goals.
- The perfect solution.
- Types of resources, search for new resources and optimal use of available ones.
- Algorithms and techniques for solving problems.
- How to think outside the box. Activate creativity to find non-conventional solutions.
- How to set up your subconscious mind to find solutions.
- How to make a breakthrough in your field using troubleshooting tools.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.