Those who have been in business for quite long, remember a time when advertisements in newspapers and magazines really stimulated sales. And then the era of television arrived. TV turned out to be a magic wand that creates brands, reputations, authorities and, most importantly, consumer demand. In 2020, for the first time in human history, global advertising investment in TV will become less than in digital. And that really means the start of a new era of communications.
During the open lecture, we will talk about the fundamental laws of communications and how communication channels affect the effectiveness of communication exchange. The speaker will show how the TV dominant is weakening and how communication decentralization is happening based on Ukrainian media market data. And how new instrumental opportunities give individuals an enormous media power that allows them to promote their agenda despite the resistance of classical media. The speaker will explain the new rules of communications and describe the requirements of the communication environment that should be considered.
EBA Management Development Center together with Carat Ukraine invite you to take a part in the Online-Lecture: Transformation of the Communications.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 16 of April at 10:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
After visiting lecture participants will:
- Be able to take a fresh look at the communication strategies of companies, brands, social and age strata, and individuals.
- Learn new rules for communication messages creation.
- Receive a set of effective techniques to counter informational noise and the phenomenon of post-truth.
- Become aware of the incredible window of opportunity that has opened in front of every professional thanks to new media channels and large brands’ dedication to TV.
Speaker: Pavlo Tayanovskyy, chief of transformations of the advertising media agency Carat Ukraine (international group Dentsu Aegis Network). For 25 years Pavlo has been professionally engaged in the development of communication and media strategies for the largest brands of the Ukrainian market, both international and local.
Main partner: Carat Ukraine.
Target audience: PR, Digital and Marketing managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Transformation of the communications.
- Why is the number of communication platforms and channels are going up.
- What traditional mass media suffers from.
- Why Trump tweets.
- The communication nature of the strengthening of Davids and the weakening of Goliaths in various branches of human activity.
- Absurdity as a source of trust.
- How to promote your own brand on the influence scale.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.