EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Viktor Pichugin invite you to join the Open Lecture: Telegram: What is it and How to Use it for Your Business?
Telegram is becoming more popular among Ukrainian users and is a brand new market for business. This lecture is for those who are slightly familiar with Telegram, but do not know if they need it for business.
Speaker: Viktor Pichugin, SMM specialist, trainer from DW Akademie, who works with messengers, and Telegram in particular, for over 2 years.
Target audience: businessmen, marketing managers, SMM-specialists, both newcomers to Telegram, and those who are constantly working with it.
Topics under discussion:
- What is Telegram (general description);
- Telegram audience (world and Ukrainian);
- Content Types;
- Advertising in Telegram;
- How to evaluate its efficiency and how to work with statistics;
- Telegram bots;
As a result of the lecture every listener:
- will understand whether it is necessary for their business to be present in Telegram,
- will learn the basics of work in it,
- will get basic knowledge of advertising and creating bots.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.