Registration is available only for two representatives from the company!
The modern world involves high speeds, large volumes of information, large number of online and offline contacts. And everywhere where human interaction exists, there is potential for a conflict situation. We all deal with a variety of such situations in everyday life, and in professional environment. The main question is how do we interact “in” and “with” such situations? Do we direct our own resources to fight for our own ideas and vision? Are we throwing our counterpart “See you in court”? Are we trying to arrange? Previously, companies were ready to hire representatives and conduct endless indicative litigation and arbitration wars, today the focus is changing and the cost of resources for “court wars” is too high. At the same time, the logical question arises – what other options exist to resolve the situation if negotiations failed?
EBA Management Development Centre together with Asters invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Modern Trends in Conflict Resolution: World is Changing, What about You?
- Yuna Potiomkina, Asters senior lawyer, mediator, Ph.D. in Public Administration, certified business mediator at the IHK Akademie München und Oberbayern, Ambassador of the The Matra Rule of Law Program (The Hague, The Netherlands), more than 10 years of legal and civil service experience, specializes in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Natalia Bezkhlibna, lawyer, mediator, facilitator, has a mediator accreditation from the Center of Effective Dispute Resolution (UK), more than 11 years of experience as an inhouse lawyer and external consultant, in such companies as Danone, Nissan, Unilever, GSK and Asters.
Main partner: Asters.
Target audience: business owners, top management, executives, legal advisers, professionals who want to develop their own competencies in dealing with conflicts.
Topics under discussion:
- What conflict resolution tools are available between the negotiations and the court?
- How to choose the most effective tool in each particular situation?
- Tools for managing external and internal conflicts in the company.
- How all of the above could be applied within the company?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.