Open Lecture: Scribing for Business is Easy
- Date: 25/07/2019
- Language: Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall
Registration is closed!
Today, skills of scribing and graphical facilitation are demanded more and more. The person thinks and contemplates with the help of the images. This means that the ability to use images in the transmission of information will increase the effectiveness of any negotiations, business meetings, trainings, consultations. In the era of information technology and big data, it is important that the required information is memorized and gotten into the long-term memory. Graphical facilitation and scribing can support it by transferring and recording information with simple drawings, images and symbols.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Natalia Volosaeva invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Scribing for Business is Easy.
After visiting lecture participants will be able to:
- Schematically depict people, symbols, frames and flowcharts.
- Transmit information using visual images.
- Gain a bit of positivity and motivation for the further use of visualization in business and life.
Speaker: Natalia Volosaeva, founder and host at School of Graphic Facilitation and Scribing, founder and host at Natalia Volosaeva’s School of Business Trainers, founder and SEO at WOW Trening, Founder and SEO at International Academy of Creative Decisions.
Target audience: heads of business branches, senior and middle management, marketing and PR-specialists, sales and business development managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Understanding of the scribing essence, and the areas of its application in work and life.
- Practice depiction of scribing’s key elements: images of people, frames, flowcharts, and characters.
- Ability to visualize work tasks and cases for the customers, managers, and colleagues.
- Ability to pass information through visual images and symbols.
- Basic skills of scribing and visualization.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.
founder and host at School of Graphic Facilitation and Scribing, founder and host at Natalia Volosaeva’s School of Business Trainers, founder and CEO at WOW Trening, Founder and CEO at International Academy of Creative Decisions
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
25/ 07/ 2019