EBA Management Development Centre Team, together with Accountor Kyiv LLC invite you to join the Open Lecture: Secrets of Delegation.
Let’s be frank – most executives do not understand their functions!
They somehow believe that they should work a lot and for all. But the most interesting thing is that subordinates think so. They believe in their boss and know for certain that he will decide! After all, the head must work with the hands of his subordinates. You have a lot of tasks and therefore you get extra hands of subordinates, which you are head to.
But how to make such additional hands not only understand their “head”, but also want to fulfill its tasks, and perform these tasks on time and with the required quality?
Speaker: Yulia Boiko, senior business trainer of BogushTime
Target audience: managers, business owners
Topics under discussion:
- How to deal with the distraction, get rid of the fluidity and fulfillment of “non-their” tasks
- How to implement strategic plans in life
- How to get the desired result correctly
- How to keep focus on priority tasks
- How to organize the work of the head and his team.
- How to delegate tasks to employees properly.
If the statements below are close to you and you often find them in your thoughts, the open lecture will clear them up:
- The employees “make you happy” by showing lack of results;
- Subordinates bring problems, but not their solutions;
- You ask the employee, and then still do it by yourself;
- You work on the principle “While you explain to him, I will do it faster”;
- When tasks are increasing, there is no time to control;
- Employees react negatively to the tasks;
- The subordinates don’t want to be responsible for fulfilling the tasks;
- The staff find any reasons and omissions to return the task
You will learn how to set tasks to subordinates so that to have a guarantee of receiving the result and at the same time not to waste time.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.