Would you like to automate repetitive tasks with no errors and 24/7 performance? This is digital reality which shakes up modern business world. Would you like to be among the most innovative companies in Ukraine? During the open lecture you may listen how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) aims to innovate processes, saves time and lets you focus on higher value work, ultimately resulting in increasing employees’ satisfaction as well as satisfaction of your clients.
The EBA Management Development Centre together with Mazars Ukraine invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Robotic Process Automation as a Key Element of Digital Transformation.
Speaker: Martin Vaross, partner, Mazars Slovakia, leader of the Mazars Robotics Center, has 19 years’ experience in innovation and digital agenda, robotic process automation, business process optimization, process mining, risk management and system integration.
Partner: Mazars Ukraine.
Target audience: CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Heads of back offices, Heads of HR, CIOs.
Topics under discussion:
- What is robotic process automation, what it can do and what it cannot.
- How RPA fits into the digital transformation agenda.
- How you as a company and as an employee will benefit from RPA.
- RPA use cases, which processes can be automated, and which industries are the most affected.
- Explanation and demonstration of real life implementations.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.