Each client is a unique person. That is why the individual approach for each client is not just a word, but a concrete action, which must be in the toolkit of a successful enterprise. The ability to sell depends first and foremost on the knowledge of its customers. Thanks to a simple and proven practice typology that will be discussed at the open lecture, you can learn how to quickly identify the main characteristics of the client and build communication with him in the best possible way.
EBA Management Development Centre Team, together with Havas Digital Kyiv, invite you to join the Open Lecture: Different Types of Clients in Marketing and How to Manage Them.
Speaker: Inna Nasadiuk, Client Service Department Manager at the Havas Digital Kiev agency, has over 8 years of experience in online advertising and digital marketing. Has worked on key projects for such clients as Samsung, Unilever, Philip Morris International, Lactalis, MTS, Nemiroff, Reima, Danone, Acer, Microsoft, Tuborg, and many others.
Partner: Havas Digital Kyiv.
Target audience: business owners, executives, marketers, and heads of customer service departments.
Topics under discussion:
- Who is the client in the world of digital and advertising in general?
- The concept of the “wave” of a client.
- Dividing clients by volume of business.
- Perfect clients: how to find them, attract and retain.
- Different psychological types of clients, advantages and disadvantages of each type.
- Tasks and actions of a manager within each type.
- Clients that it’s better to avoid.
- Factors that pull a good relationship with a client to the bottom.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.