How often do you have the desire to create Better Yourself? For example, to be more efficient and productive? Or be more active and have more energy? It is needless to mention healthy diets which are popular nowadays and everyone is trying to find a unique diet. During the online- lecture you will find new opportunities and resources that today’s leader needs. You will discover how to organize your work and personal space more effectively taking into account energy levels, biorhythms, nutrition and physical activity.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Kseniia Litvinova and Mykola Datsyuk invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Resources of the Leader – Healthy Lifestyle with and without Rules.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 21 May at 10:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before the event.
- Kseniia Litvinova, motivational speaker and personal effectiveness trainer, wellness teacher for groups.
- Mykola Datsyuk, trainer and coordinator of personal effectiveness programs, fitness and wellness expert, co-founder of Faktura fitness studio.
Target audience: everyone who cares about health.
Topics under discussion:
- Proper and beneficial exercise level.
- Meals and menu for irregular work schedules.
- Principles of longevity and energy.
- Prevention of occupational diseases.
- Managing energy, biorhythms, willpower, and emotions.
- The value of sleep, rest for intellectual activity and problem solving.
- “Thieves” of time and bad habits.
- Avoiding stress accumulation.
- Daily practices to prevent emotional burnout.
- Trail effects: generation X, Y, Z.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.