In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
Does your organization’s risk culture impact the efficiency of your business? Are investments needed in development and implementation of the risk management system in a changing risk environment? How to define key elements driving and underlying the maturity of the organization’s risk culture?
You may find the answers to all these questions at the Open Lecture: Focus on Risks and Development of the Corporate Risk Culture, and also get acquainted with the concepts of «the risk culture and its maturity», «the risk appetite», «the risk tolerance», «the risk capacity» and «the risk portfolio».
EBA Management Development Center team together with PwC Academy invite you to join the Open Lecture: Focus on Risks and Development of the Corporate Risk Culture.
After visiting lecture participants will:
- Learn existing risk management models at a company level;
- Gain a better understanding of different risk categories and risk management approaches;
- Understand how the maturity of the existing corporate risk management system should be assessed;
- Get an insight into the risk culture concept and obtain practical tools based on the real-life case study of the leading international company.
Speaker: Iryna Blinova, Senior Manager, PwC Academy Leader in Ukraine, member of the Global Institute of Internal Auditors and of the Board of the Institute of Internal Auditors Ukraine, member of the ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) Board in Ukraine, and author of internal audit, internal control and risk management publications. Irina’s area of focus is delivering training seminars of various levels on internal audit, internal control, risk management and SOX compliance, as well as exam preparation programs to gain the Certified Internal Auditor qualification.
Main partner: PwC Academy
Partner: HUB 4.0
- Senior and middle management;
- Risk managers;
- Internal controllers;
- Internal auditors;
- Security professionals;
- Business process optimization professionals and business process owners;
- Those who wish to gain corporate risk management knowledge.
Topics under discussion:
- What drives the risk culture for an organization.
- Existing risk management models.
- An assessment of the maturity of the existing risk management system.
- The case study based on Apple’s risk management system.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.