In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
Each client is a unique personality. That is why individual approach to every person is not just words, but a particular action, which should be in the arsenal of a successful entrepreneurship.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Medical Network Dobrobut invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: First Steps and Customer Service Tools.
Speaker: Lidiia Podkopaieva, Chief Operating Officer of the flagship clinic of the dynamic Medical Network Dobrobut.
Partner: Medical Network Dobrobut
Target audience: executives, client services managers (responsible for creating and inspiring).
Topics under discussion:
- How to start and fight for service.
- How to run and not remain in place, while creating a service of sincerity, involvement and empathy.
- What for and how to create values for the inside-outside service.
- How to build communication with external and internal clients.
- How feedback speed influences the final result.
- How customer experience can affect business operations.
- How to find, attract, and engage talents.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.