Registration is available only for two representatives from the company!
«It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent: it’s the one most adaptable to change.» Charles Darwin
During the lecture we will discuss the following topics:
- Leader’s responsibility and successful implementation of Lean Production.
- Revealing the secrets of Lean Production.
- Learn to find opportunities by looking under the surface.
- Great leaders ask questions and know how to listen.
- Skills required for assuring success of innovation teams.
- 6 Competencies of Dynamic Leaders.
“Are you prepared to become the Leader that your organization needs and improve your personal performance?” Michael Wader
EBA Management Development Centre together with Guarantee TNG invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Lean Leadership for Increasing Business Productivity.
After visiting lecture participants will:
- Learn techniques of how leaders can effectively lead the Lean implementation within their organizations.
- Learn dynamic leadership skills and actions
- Discover how to ask good questions, how to be a better listener, how to identify the hidden wastes within processes, and how to kick-start a successful Lean implementation in their organization.
Speaker: Michael Wader, provides global leadership training and mentoring to those managers responsible for implementing Lean Manufacturing and Lean Services in multiple countries and multiple cultures, leadership skills mentor and advisor to organizations in Ukraine, Malaysia, and Russia to successfully implement Lean Practices across various industries, 2005 to present, an active member of Rotary International.
Partner: Guarantee TNG.
Target audience: business owners, top management, managers, professionals who want to optimize their own processes and processes.
Topics under discussion:
- Leadership skills needed to support Lean technology implementation.
- How development of Lean technologies will increase productivity while lowering operational costs.
- How employees and leaders need to work together to increase efficiency and reduce delays in a clean workplace where production flow is not interrupted for unnecessary reasons.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.