It is managers who create an environment in a company that allows people to grow and bring their own benefit. According to the research results, a manager spends between 50 to 90% of all his or her time for communication. Thanks to the coaching approach it is possible to provide a new quality of communication that will greatly improve the company’s performance and personal achievements of each employee.
The EBA Management Development Center team together with the International Coach Federation, ICF Ukraine invite you to take part in an Open Lecture: Coaching Approach in Executive Communications: Improving Team Efficiency.
Outcome: you will find out about new effective ways of communicating with your employees, receive an algorithm for implementing different levels of listening in your activities, understand how to apply the “direct communication” algorithm to achieve the most positive relationship within the team, understand how to build the relationship with employees from the “Adult-Adult” position, receive a clear algorithm for a stimulating and developing feedback, learn how to recognize and share responsibility: your own, your colleagues, employees, and subordinates, obtain a tool for creating and maintaining a resourceful emotional state.
- Galina Potopalska, professional coach of the international category PCC ICF; ICF member, coach of the Erickson Coaching International University in Ukraine, 20-years experience in managing positions in large companies and public professional communities.
- Irina Gorbachova, professional coach (ACSTH), ICF member, more than 20 years of experience in communications, PR, personnel management including management positions.
- Yulia Medvedeva, certified coach of the international category ACC ICF, ICF member, coach of the Erickson Coaching International University in Ukraine, more than 20 years of professional practice in management and finance.
Target audience: business owners, managers, professionals who would like to develop their own leadership skills.
Topics under discussion:
- How to motivate an employee to take new actions, find solutions and better responsibility
- How to concentrate on what an employee is saying and keeps silent about
- How to support an employee in expressing his or her feelings and thoughts
- Why general praise and criticism do not work
- How employees’ needs and expectations in the emotional sphere affect efficiency
- Strategies to regulate the emotional state.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.