In the case of active registration, we have the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
“Corporate innovations” is a hype and trendy term nowadays, but is it useful in practice? Corporate innovation is notoriously difficult, especially for big businesses. It can mean breaking down established processes and systems, and experimenting… Often to the point of failure. So how can companies innovate successfully?
EBA Management Development Center team together with RE:ACTOR invite you to join the Open Lecture: Corporate Innovations – Hype or Necessity?
Speaker: Olena Malitskaya, Business Development Director RE:ACTOR; over 15 years of experience with a wide range of roles from co-founder of investment bank to CFO in international IT and e-commerce organizations; a technology leader in implementing innovations in corporate sector.
Target Audience: CFOs, Innovation Managers, etc.
Topics under discussion:
- Main insights on corporate innovations and why to do it.
- Do’s and Don’ts of corporate innovations and how to understand what is the best for your company.
- Corporate innovations: a fashionable and trendy thing or a real necessity.
- The difference between internal innovation program and open innovation and how they work.
- Overview of different models of corporate innovations: internal innovations, external or open innovations, corporate incubators and accelerators.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.