For the overwhelming number of people, one problem is typical: to live in the past or in the future, regardless of the present, while forgetting that the most important thing is to “live now” and enjoy everything that is happening to you and around you. We invent causes which in fact do not exist, instead of allowing ourselves to enjoy the moment and learn to appreciate life in all its manifestations.
EBA Management Development Centre Team, together with Volodymyr Naumenko, invite you to join the Open Lecture: ENJOYnomics. How to Enjoy Life, Work and Relationships.
After visiting the lecture the participants will:
- Learn to recognize the traps that people fall into: the trap of a career, relationships, change, finance, learning.
- Get new knowledge: “how and why do you need to work with wish list”.
- Learn about 10 basic rules of ENJOYnomics + how to apply them in life.
- Receive practical recommendations how to apply option “life like a fairytale”.
- Find out about the recipe of the author’s “happiness smoothy”and how to create it on your own.
- Find the answer to the question: why do you need to be original and where do all those fake-people come from?
- Start to enjoy life, work and relationships.
Speaker: Volodymyr Naumenko, practicing psycologist; creator of the project “ChangerMAN”; author of the books “Women rule the world”, “SOLD: 30 sale instruments for 30 days”; certified Mind Mapping instructor (Great Britain); speaker of Igor Mann Speakers Academy, Center “He and She”; anchor of the reality show “SOULMATES” (New Channel).
Target audience: contemporary society: men and women over 21 years old.
Topics under discussion:
- ENJOYnomics: what is this and how does it work?
- NOWology (to be here and now). How not to lose the present?
- Successful cases and mistakesin practical application of ENJOYnomics.
- TOP-10 basic means of getting enjoyment “here and now”.
- Author’s method of Volodymyr Naumenko, which will help to carry out “general cleaning” in life.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.