Open Lecture: Experiential Marketing for Brands with Character
- Date: 28/03/2019
- Language: Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall
95% of the content are left unattended. People are tired of brands and information noise. Only brands with character can reach the audience. They earn today and tomorrow will survive in the market. How and when to create personalized communication for these brands.
EBA Management Development Center team together with NEBO Ideas Agency invite you to join the Open Lecture: Experiential Marketing for Brands with Character.
- Inspiration to create bold ideas;
- Understanding of how to combine creativity with business results.
Speaker: Olga Nesterenko, managing partner at the NEBO marketing agency, a brand strategist, winner of the Effie Grand Prix, engaged in the creation and development of brands, experience in Ukraine, Russia and the USA, graduation from Miami Ad School, the first in Ukraine introduced Roger Hatchuel Academy as part of Cannes Lions.
Main partner: NEBO Ideas Agency
Target audience: decision-makers, top management, marketing managers.
Topics under discussion:
- The brand exists from the first minutes of the company’s life. Even if nobody cares for it.
- Why the brand needs a character and how to bring it up.
- Chaos against the structure. Where does the creativity end and the system begins.
- When a person becomes the brand, but the brand needed a human face.
- Personalized communication against campaigns 360.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.