In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
In Ukrainian society, there is a stereotype that women are mostly interested in the appearance issue, but it is time to break this mould. Dress communication is needed by all people, regardless of gender, age or origin.
Dress communication is one more powerful communication tool which contributes to confidence-building.
Dress communication is not only about impressing others, but mainly about how to be yourself, how to be confident and be appropriate for different occasions and how to communicate through appearance.
Each of the elements in the clothes, pattern, texture, fabric or color could speak. If we realize this, we can make our appearance work for us. Like every kind of communication, dress communication may have different goals — to impress or to go unnoticed, to ephasize the serious intentions or to add the naturalness of image, to show that we are conservative or, by contrast, progressive.
The EBA Management Development Centre team together with SENZA/NOME invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Dress Communication for Men.
Speaker: Anna Danevych, personal and corporate style consultant, CEO and co-founder of the style studio and concept-store SENZA/NOME.
Main partner: SENZA/NOME
Partner: HUB 4.0
Target audience: CEOs, business owners, senior and junior managers, HR managers, PR and marketing professionals, all those who are interested in men’s wardrobe and in-depth understanding of dress-communication and self-presentation.
Topics under discussion:
- How the appearance becomes a source of information about a person;
- Why dress codes are not effective in the modern world;
- What dress communication is and why it is needed;
- What the dress communication goals are and how to achieve them;
- Why it is important to integrate a personal style with the corporate style of the company in which he works;
- Why the integrity of images is important and how to learn to create them competently;
- What a successful progressive leader should not look like: analysis of common mistakes;
- What fashion tools you can safely use in a business environment;
- Practical tips: How to choose a suit that the jacket should wear so that it can be worn on a jacket, what shoe features to look for in the store, and more.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.
personal and corporate style consultant, CEO and co-founder of the style studio and concept-store SENZA/NOME
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
12/ 11/ 2019