EBA Management Development Centre Team, together with DARE TO DRESS. SMART TALKS invite you to join the Open Lecture: Dress Communication. The language of the open lecture is Ukrainian. During the discussion Ukrainian, Russian and English may be used.
We often underestimate the importance of the appearance as a means of effective communication. However, personal style is an integral part of a personal brand. It is a very powerful means of non-verbal communication. Modern fashion offers many self-expression tools, and new trends on identity and personalization encourage us to go beyond the ordinary dress code. Dress communication allows us to formulate our own internal message in appearance and make interaction with other people even more effective.
Speaker: Anna Danevych, personal and corporate style consultant, ideologist and speaker of DARE TO DRESS. SMART TALKS
Partner: DARE TO DRESS. SMART TALKS
http://daretodressclub.com/Target audience: company owners, CEOs, managers.
Topics under discussion:
- The philosophy of modern fashion and the concept of personal style;
- Dress code vs personal style;
- Dress communication as a modern means of non-verbal communication;
- Preservation of own style in the conditions of formal dress code;
- The role of dress-communication in the corporate environment.
The participant of the lecture will find out:
- The philosophy of modern fashion and personal style,
- How to be yourself inside and outside,
- How to find your style and integrate it into the formal and business dress code,
- What is the dress-communication and what role it plays in modern corporate environment.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.