Ticket: free of charge for EBA members
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Andrew Kriuchkov invite you to join the Open Lecture: “Adult-Adult” Management.
Speaker: Andrew Kriuchkov, CEO of the consulting group SEVEN, more than 17 years of experience as a business-trainer in the format of workshops and strategic sessions.
Target audience: HR executives, top and middle managers.
Topics under discussion:
- 4 types of context
- features of team management in conditions of changes
- the tasks of the modern leader and the tasks of the team members
- changing roles of the leader and team members in a turbulent environment
- portrait of a modern leader in conditions of changes
- Eric Berne’s theory and its practical application in the employees’ management
- ego states, functions of ego states
- three role-states “Parent”, “Adult” and “Child” and their influence on the interaction between the leader and the subordinate.
You will learn:
- What interactions of the leader with the subordinate predispose to the subordinate’s irresponsibility.
- “Adult” management: How can a leader help his team members be more responsible.
- A key tool for leader communication with the aim of increasing the level of decision-making and responsibility of subordinates.