In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
Online marketing is one of the fastest growing areas of marketing. Google and Facebook regularly update their algorithms, interfaces and rules for the game. During the open lecture, we will discuss how to be prepared for changes in 2020 and how to build your marketing strategy as efficiently as possible.
EBA Management Development Centre together with WebPromoExperts invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Digital Marketing 2020. To Be or Not to Be?
After visiting lecture participants will get:
- Checklist for testing online marketing activities.
- Understanding the possibilities of online competitor analysis.
- Understanding the possibilities of assessing the effectiveness of online channels.
Speaker: Anton Voroniuk, CEO at WebPromoExperts Academy, CBDO at WebPromo Agency, Trainer at Google Academy for Agencies, certified in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yandex Direct, Yandex Metrics, Google Apps for Business, author of the bestseller “Actual marketing”.
Target audience: marketers, marketing directors, managers and project managers in the tasks of which the development of online sales.
Topics under discussion:
- Online marketing trends 2020.
- How is digital marketing changing?
- SEO & PPC – opportunities to respond to the generated demand.
- Facebook – new challenges of organic SMM and targeted advertising.
- Machine Learning vs Targeting – which will win?
- The evolution of content marketing.
- Case studies (Coral Family, METRO, Lampa.ua, WebPromoExperts).
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.