In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
Agile creates opportunities to assess a project’s direction during the development cycle. Who is composed of, how and by what principles a self-governing team is formed and hired? How to measure the effect of a self-organized and self-managed team? If the effect is successful, how do you deploy and scale success across the organization? By understanding what Agile really means, you’ll also be better equipped to implement Agile practices in your organization.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Denys Ryzhykh invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Competitive Advantage Called Agile, or How to Do Less Extra Work.
Speaker: Denys Ryzhykh, Certified Agile Coach of Software Development, ICAgile Trainer/Instructor, Scrum Master/Agile Coach at Luxoft Ukraine, speaker at ScrumDay, iTEM, Project Management Day, Agile Rock, Agile Pizza, TEDx, BACon All Stars, BACon Agile.
Main partner: Engineering teams.
Partner: HUB 4.0.
Target audience: CEO, managers of the functional departments, project managers, Agile managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Cognitive vs physical work, TRIZ and MVP.
- Psychophysiology of self-organization and the example of Summerhill school.
- Cases of Agile application in IT and non-IT business – are they equal?
- Who is the client of the self-organized team?
- Power distance scale along with Geert Hofstede’s study, the difference of the approving and controlling systems for self-organization.
- Peculiarities of the Team-Based Organization and the layers of the responsibility in this model.
- How self-organized teams plan their work.
- Analysis of plans’ implementation for self-managed teams according to the iterative method or the method of continuous supply of commercial value.
- How to calculate the optimal planning horizon for self-managed teams in the short-term.
- How self-managed teams prioritize their plan with management and client.
- Lego Serious Game – 30 min.
- MVP game – 15 min.
- Exercise Utilization Trap – 5 min.
- Exercise Compromise Trap – 5 min.
- Exercise – Empower Your Team (Delegation Matrix) – 20 min.
- Exercise Bodyguard-Killer-Victim Trap – 5 min.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.