How to write strong clear texts, instead of “selling”, SEO- or infobusiness? How to find powerful words? And why do some people write with pleasure, and for others creating texts is hard? The author of 5 bestsellers, a book writing coach and a producer Iryna Zolotarevych will share several techniques to improve your writing style.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Iryna Zolotarevych invite you to join the Open Lecture: 10 Smart Tips for Brilliant Writing.
As a result of the lecture each participant will get:
- Good writing skills: for a site, mailing lists, blogs or emails
- Principles of setting a task for copywriters
- Techniques for strengthening writing skills
- The logic of the business story – simple and understandable
- Ideas for creating your own book
Speaker: Iryna Zolotarevych, Strategic Communication and Reputation Audit Advisor, lecturer of MBA Program and International Relations, ex-advisor to the Prime Minister of Ukraine.
Target audience: communications and marketing specialists, сopywriters, heads of companies, CEO.
Topics under discussion:
- How to overcome your fear of writing?
- How to overcome your creative block?
- Hacks for working with corporate texts.
- Is it true that absolutely anyone can become the author of the book?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.
Strategic Communication and Reputation Audit Advisor, is a lecturer of MBA Program and International Relations, was the advisor to the Prime Minister of Ukraine, was head and founder of communication agencies and international communications association and a vice president of communication holding, is the author of 5 books, has a Master Degree in Sociology and CIPR Diploma, studied at Stanford University
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
04/ 06/ 2019