To articulate your ideas “on paper” and get a reader interested in listening to you till the end is one of the most important skills for a modern person. Interesting writing is the bonus that helps us to realize our potential successfully in personal and professional life. Journalism, blogging, PR, marketing cannot be imagined without an interesting writing. This skill is also important in case when you are a manager (or his/her assistant) and you are going to make self-PR in mass media (write columns, give interviws, etc.). Though each of us at least should be able to express your thoughts in article on professional topics.
EBA Management Development Centre Team, together with Profi Space, invite you to join the Open Lecture: How to Start Writing Interesting Articles.
After attending lecture each participant will:
- Learn more how to make up your mind on writing texts and break through white sheet syndrome
- Get recommendations on making up your mind on the theses, heading and article structure
- Get to know what articles are the most popular and what have more chances to “hook” the reader
- Understand the basics of text editing
Speaker: Iryna Cherniavska, professional journalist and editor with 17 years working experience in the leading Ukrainian mass media, frequent winner of the international competition «Business Circles Premium PRESSzvanie», trainer of business school Profi Space.
Partner: Business School Profi Space
Target audience: Senior and middle managers, PR specialists, marketing managers, GR specialists, lawyers, financial managers, IT specialists, bloggers, copywriters, all those who are related with writing texts in everyday life.
Topics under discussion:
- The importance of learning how to write articles.
- Motivational technics for those who have never written and for those who have creative “deadlock”.
- Article structure: from heading to infographics.
- Practice of thesis and heading composition.
- Life hacks of wiring and editing.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.