Webinar “Taxation within clinical trials”
- Date: 15/09/2020
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 13:00 - 16:00
- Fee:Participation is cost-free. Pre-registration is required.
How should services of clinical trial participants be taxed? What taxes should be paid and in what cases? Defense strategies in tax and criminal matters.
Some topics for discussion:
- Types of contractual relations within CTs and taxation specifics;
- Taxation differences between legal entities, individuals and private entrepreneurs;
- Taxation under agreements with non-residents;
- Recent changes in tax regulation;
- Typical mistakes in agreements;
- Claims of law enforcement agencies and tax inspections. Ways of protection;
- Case study. Typical mistakes.
Lana Sinichkina – attorney-at-law, Partner, Head of Life Science & Healthcare practice at Arzinger.
Kateryna Gupalo – attorney-at-law, Partner, Head of White Collar Crime and Tax & Customs Litigation practices at Arzinger.
Volodymyr Svintsitskyi – Senior Associate of Life Science & Healthcare practice at Arzinger.
Mykyta Larionov – Associate at Tax & Customs Litigation practice at Arzinger.