ABEA Relocation webinar
- Date: 22/05/2020
- Language: Українська,Російська
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
We would like to invite you to ABEA Relocation webinar, planned for Friday, 22 May, from 11:00 till 12:30.
The meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided after registration.
The topic of the meeting: Legal status of foreign employees in Ukraine under quarantine. Legal prohibitions.
We will talk about:
- How to receive documents and whether it’s possible – work permit, Tax ID, visa, residence permit
- How to extend documents and whether it’s possible
- Do government authorities work
- What to do if the contract expires during quarantine – how to leave, how to cancel documents legally
- Are there any fines: for untimely departure, untimely registration of residence, etc.
- What to do after the quarantine?
- Timing – which ones to keep track of and which don’t matter?
- Administrative offenses – does violation of traffic rules affect the issuance / extension of documents?
- Is it possible to change the basis for staying while in Ukraine and already having documents?
Rules of registration:
- Online registration is obligatory.
We are waiting for you!