Training: How to Build a Team which Makes the Impossible Possible and Stay Alive
- Date: 03/06/2020
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:4000 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:3400 UAH till May, 2
- Place: 1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, EBA Kyiv Office
“How to create a real team from the group of people working together?” Every manager who strives results for their company is faced with such a dilemma. But what is a successful and effective team? Such clichés as successful success, effectiveness and care about your colleagues are likely to cause resistance. So do the lists of the thing a manager HAS TO do.
At the training session we’re going to work on the stages of team development, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a modern concept of “bringing your whole self to work”, learn to create synergy between team members, taking into account our personal leadership style and emotional wellbeing.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Savvy invite you to take part in the Training: How to Build a Team which Makes the Impossible Possible and Stay Alive.
After participating in the training as a result you will get:
- Teambuilding tools and methods of managing the team dynamics.
- Understanding of the role in the team taken by the participant themselves.
- Tools of ensuring your own emotional comfort and preventing emotional burn-out.
Speaker: Anna Krasilnik, business trainer, coach, Chief Talent Development Officer and partner at Savvy Education Service Company, 6 years of experience of running her own company and partner company.
Main partner: Savvy.
Target audience: managers at different levels, company owners, HR- managers.
- What is an effective team. Definition and metrics.
- Stages of team development. Conflicts are natural and even useful.
- Styles of conflict resolution. Do you control the situation or does the situation control you?
- Team game “Drawer” with the reflection. Important roles in the team. Which role is mine?
- Active and empathic listening.
- Filters of perception – autobiographical responses. Quick help in conflicts and building of long-term relationships.
- Effective ice-breaking practices.
- VQ as a new competency of a modern team leader. Tools of developing your own VQ.
- Dangerous psychological games in teams and how to escape the drama triangle.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.