Training: Leader`s Thinking: How to Overcome Immunity to Change
- Date: 31/07/2018
- Language: Russian
- Time: 16:00 - 19:00
- Ticket:free of charge for EBA members
ЦеХаб, 29, Khreshchatyk Str.
Registration is closed!
Did you recognize that being on a diet is the best way to become fatter and the list of New Year wishes is often the source of feeling yourselves guilty? At the company level the same phenomena appears in the form of strategic sessions, while there results are not implemented in business or at the level of transformations that change names of the common things in a new way. Why does it happen? What prevents our colleagues and ourselves from pursuing our goals even when we wish it?
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Scrumguides invite you to join the Training: Leader`s Thinking: How to Overcome Immunity to Change.
During the last 15 years Robert Kigan and Lisa Laskou Leighy (Harvard Business School) worked with hundreds of managers and their employees, showing reasons to changes` opposition. From 2017 the approach Immunity to Change is used to help Ukrainian companies to become more flexible and disclose the human potential. During the training you will get acquainted with laconic and fundamental system of work with internal barriers of leaders and their teams.
Aim: obtain new skills for management of the modern business.
- Natalia Trenina, speacialist on organizational development on the basis of agile approaches and system thinking, managing partner Scrumguides, certified coach The Leadership Profile – integral and scientifically substantial evaluation system of leaders, accredited by the international institutes Certified Scrum Trainer®, Agile-coach (ICAgile)
- Kyrylo Klimov, Managing partner, Scrumguides, Accredited Kanban trainer, CSP Certified Scrum Alliance, PMP, CAL Credential, The Leadership Circle Certified Practitioner, helping leaders to build agile organizations with the help of modern managing methods and organisational work
Target audience: leaders and middle management, HR managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Profile of the new competencies and reactive behavior of the leader
- Why the majority of New Year wishes does not work neither in life, nor in business
- How irresponsible persuasions and behavioral habits block your intentions
- What we know about the development of eleder people, especially leaders
- How to overcome the immunity to changes
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.