Training: Communication Strategies and Marketing Models on Social Media
- Date: 16/06/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:3000 UAH
- Place: HUB 4.0, 1/3 Yaroslavsky Lane
Marketing communication is a process of effective information exchanges between a company / brand and its target audiences in order to promote products or services, provide consumer awareness of the company / brand, create a positive image, increase customer loyalty and provide a high level of competitiveness.
Promotion on Social Media is an opportunity to develop innovative forms of communication between the company, customers, contractors and potential consumers. Social networks have a powerful potential for building “interactive” open communication, which in turn opens up new opportunities for marketing in companies that are focused on meeting the comprehensive needs of a particular person. Social networks are a practical mechanism for supporting marketing communications of companies online.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Evgeniy Yazvinsky invite you to join the Training: Communication Strategies and Marketing Models on Social Media.
After participating in the training as a result you will:
- Learn about communication strategies and their main components.
- Understand what stages of communication strategy exist in performance advertising.
- Learn what the Jobs-To-Be-Done concept is.
- Become familiar and acquainted with the structure of advertising campaigns.
- Understand how to develop communication for different stages of the sales funnel.
- Learn how to design and customize advertising campaigns according to the sales funnel and the chosen model.
- Be able to develop a creative grid and customize it for your niche / product on social networks.
Trainer: Eugene Yazvynsky, director of the international performance advertising agency “Median ads”, has 7 years of experience in digital marketing and specializes in advertising on social media, developments of marketing and communication strategies for local and international brands. Eugene believes that the right settings in the advertising account contribute to only 20% of a successful campaign, the remaining 80% from communication.
- Marketing managers.
- Digital managers who take part in promoting products of their companies on social media, development of marketing and communication strategies, or approving of media and content plans.
- PR-managers of companies who are responsible for management social networking projects.
- Representatives of non-profit organizations who want to improve their skills in promoting projects through social networks.
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
- Marketing models and stages of communication strategy.
- JTBD vs. Target Audience Portrait.
- Marketing model, communication strategy and advertising account.
- Creative grid.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.