Training: Client Service and Business Etiquette as Keys to Success and Excellnce of the Company
- Date: 09/06/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:5000 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:4500 UAH till May 9, 2021
- Place: HUB 4.0 (1/3, Yaroslavskyi provulok)
High-quality customer service, etiquette, protocol, good manners, and skills of intercultural interaction become the main points that distinguish the company in a competitive environment. To meet and exceed the expectations of demanding customers you need to have codes of impeccable service, knowledge of how to apply etiquette, and business protocol in practice. This will allow you to feel confident while communicating with customers and partners and create a strategic competitive advantage in the future.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Innovation Luxury Consuting invite you to join the Training: Client Service and Business Etiquette as Keys to Success and Excellnce of the Company during which two main ideas will be considered:
- creating an advantage in customer service (Leonardo Da Vinci: “Details make a difference, perfection is not a detail.”)
- intercultural part of communication: “There is no single truth in the world.” One should not underestimate the way the professional world looks at good manners. Mistakes in good manners and disrespect for another person’s cultural codes can jeopardize the company’s business interests.
Trainer: Inessa Pshenichnaya, President of Innovation Luxury Consulting (Kyiv – Baku – Dubai – Almaty – Athens); has 15 years’ experience in management consulting and 10 years of international experience in the premium and luxury industries: retail, private banking, hospitality, private clinic, automotive sector. Areas of expertise include social, business, youth, and young adult etiquette, covering the expansive world of dining, social graces, and corporate protocol. She has worked with global brands such as Marriott Hotel Group (Greece), Andakulova Gallery (UAE, DUBAI), KAMINSKYI CLINIC, INTERGALBUD, MOTIVA IMPLANTS (KAZAKHSTAN), Bateel, Porsche, Audi, Land Rover, Lexus, Volvo, Bugatti, Pagani, Mclaren, Stephen Webster, Private Banking Укрсиббанк BNP Paribas Group.
- Owners, top managers,
- Middle managers,
- Business development directors, commercial directors,
- Customer Relationship and customer service managers,
- HR directors,
- Marketing managers and PR representatives,
- Employees of 5 star hotels, boutique hotels, restaurants, personal concierges,
- Private Bankers,
- Sales managers, customer service managers, e-commerce managers.
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
- Knowledge and tools of creating perfect service.
- Business etiquette skills.
- Transfer from minimum service standards to service standards and transformative customer experience.
- Three dimensions of service.
- Index of impeccable service. How to measure the cost of the service?
- Professional dimension of service.
- Human dimension of service.
- Aesthetic dimension of service.
- Sense of duty to customers. Gift concept.
- Consistency, sincerity and duration of service.
- The value of emotions does not exist. How to create an emotional service? People come for the brand, buy the product, and have to go back for the men and women who created that brand.
- Digital service creation tools.
- The concept “You are not here to serve customers, you are here to satisfy customers”.
- The art of networking & working in a team.
- The art of business cards exchange.
- Etiquette at work, etiquette during the interviews.
- Thank you letters & professional correspondence.
- Email etiquette, Social Media in the business world, netiquette, cell phones, handling difficult situations and more!
- Exquisite dining for good results.
- Being a courteous guest or a host.
- Seating & placing cards.
- Exchanging business cards.
- Napkin Etiquette.
- Continental vs. American Style, international cuisine, hors d’oeuvres/breads/soups/salads, difficult food, placing an order, dessert, handling the dietary restrictions, buffet and banquet dining, french service, Tea & Coffee etiquette, handling the check, ordering wine & more!
- Top 10 Mistakes.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.