Online-Training: Effective Business Writing: Five Steps to Clear Business Messages. How to Convey your Messages Effectively in Writing
- Date: 22/04/2020
- Time: 11:00 - 13:00
- Fee for EBA members:3000 UAH for EBA members
- Place: online via Zoom
Training will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (April 22, 24 and 27) from 11:00 till 13:00
One type of communication that is used almost everyday in the corporate world is business writing: from emails, memos, new policies and instructions to huge client presentations, research and development, and marketing campaigns. Most business people struggle to convey their ideas through written text effectively. The secret to being a great professional writer is the ability to refine complex ideas and express them concisely.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Iryna Glushchenkova invite you to join the Online-Training: Effective Business Writing: Five Steps to Clear Business Messages.
Aim: to enhance participants’ skills of writing clear and concise messages in short time. The objective is achieved through practical exercises, supported by appropriate theory.
Outcome: clarity tools, clarity checklist and samples of clear messages, useful phrase bank.
Required level of English: Intermediate and above
Trainer: Iryna Glushchenkova, certified business-trainer, author of a variety of educational programmes in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Partner: Тренінг студія Ірини Глущенкової
- The idea phase – where to begin when you need to write
- SAP method of planning
- Business style guidelines
- Typical email lay-out. Useful phrase bank
- The red thread and the clear message – how to choose the right structure and the right words
- Three approaches to organizing ideas and their logical unfolding
- Striking the right tone. Plain English, vague English, professional English
- Case analysis. E-mail in the real world: examples of the good, the bad and the ugly
- The finishing touch: simple proofreading techniques