EBA Conference: Consumer confidence: Response to the Crisis
- Date: 22/04/2020
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian without translation
- Time: 16:00 - 17:30
ONLINE via Zoom
It’s true that all kinds of businesses were disrupted by the crisis and had to adjust to a different work dynamic. But we would like to shift attention to the perspectives of retail as an industry most sensitive to changes in consumer sentiment. As people adopt new consumer habits, retailers have to alter their priorities and reinvent themselves to stay relevant. Thus, the biggest Ukrainian retailers will share their stories of adaption to new consumer demands and give us a detailed overview of the followings:
- The current state of the market: specific numbers on real estates, consumer goods, etc.;
- Company’s indicators before and during the crisis;
- Changes in the labor market: the level of employment;
- Losers and winners across main retail categories;
- New means of interaction with the customers: transition to online;
- The future of the retail landscape.
This live meeting is scheduled for April 22, 16:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!