Special Meeting with Denys Shmyhal, Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Date: 27/08/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 14:00 - 15:00
This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the Special Meeting with Denys Shmyhal, Prime Minister of Ukraine.
This online meeting is scheduled for 27 of August at 14:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During the meeting, we will discuss the Government’s strategy for economic recovery from the negative consequences of the pandemic. The focus will be made on the relevant measures and initiatives which have a direct impact on business activities in times of crisis. Together with the Prime Minister, we will clarify the position of the Government of Ukraine and the business community on the following issues:
- the Economic Stimulus Program for the current and next year;
- the minimum wage increase as an additional burden on the payroll fund;
- the planned restrictive measures against the COVID-19: implications for the business;
- the restructuring of the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture;
- the National Economic Strategy 2030: vision, and proposals.
Please note that prior registration is required (registration will be closed at 14:00, 26 August), and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion.