Online via Zoom
We are pleased to invite you to the seminar on tax and criminal law issues, which the EBA Grain & Oilseeds Committee is holding together with Sayenko Kharenko.
In 2021, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine lifted the moratorium on tax audits, which kept them significantly limited in 2020. This means that businesses should prepare for the tax audits, the number of which is already increasing.
Furthermore, there is increased attention to the taxation issues from the law enforcement authorities. Tax police, which is in the reorganization process into the Bureau of Economic Security, is one such interested body.
We invite you to discuss during our seminar the peculiarities of carrying out such audits, including those, which relate to transfer pricing issues, and the risks for agro-businesses associated with them.
What you will learn:
- First signs that a company is under interest for the audit
- Whether the tax audits in 2021 comply with the laws
- Non-admission to carrying out the tax audit and risks for business
- Financial and criminal consequences of tax audits
- Most popular approaches to assess taxes for agro-businesses, applied by the tax and law enforcement authorities
- Transfer pricing audits: which companies are under consideration
- New tax and criminal issues related to the audits
Sergiy Smirnov, Partner, Sayenko Kharenko, Criminal Defense Practice
Vitaliy Odzhykovskyy, Counsel, Sayenko Kharenko, Tax Practice
Zlata Symonenko, Counsel, Sayenko Kharenko, Criminal Defense Practice
Kateryna Kolos, Senior Associate, Sayenko Kharenko, Tax Practice
Kateryna Utiralova, Senior Associate, Tax practice, Sayenko Kharenko