On Thursday, May 20, at 11.00, the Customs Committee of the European Business Association, together with representatives of the State Customs Service of Ukraine, will hold a seminar “The first results of introducing the Institute of Authorized Economic Operator in Ukraine”.
During the event, speakers will address the following issues:
- What you need to pay special attention to when preparing a package of documents for the self-assessment questionnaire of the applicant company.
- Practical implementation of simplifications at the moment.
- Reasons for refusal to grant AEO status.
- The first practical experience of conformity assessment.
- What problematic points were identified after the first preliminary examination and assessment of the candidates’ applications.
- The process of refinement and communication in the process of conformity assessment: what to expect?
- How in practice (subject to quarantine restrictions) is the departure to the enterprise?