Logistics Committee Workshop: Logistics. Container carriages. Challenges
- Date: 12/02/2020
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian (no translation)
- Time: 13:30 - 17:00
EBA office (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, Kyiv)
EBA Logistics Committee in partnership with International Law firm Interlegal invite you to the workshop Logistics. Container carriages. Challenges that will be held on 12 February at 13:30 at the EBA office.
During the workshop the participants will have the opportunity to obtain practical knowledge on the vital issues of container and logistics business in the Black Sea Region, systematize their awareness of preventing risks in container carriages and container cargo supply chain management.
In particular, we will discuss the following topics:
Section 1. The future of global supply chains and container business
Panel discussion: “Scary” stories about container carriages. Review of non-standard situations in the practice of container shipping business on the Black Sea
- Case-study of non-standard situations in Black Sea container carriages
- Standpoints of the transportation process parties: container shipping line, legal, freight forwarder
Section 2. New reality for sea carriages: transparency, foreign jurisdictions, procedures and legislation.
- Transparent Customs service. What should business expect?
- Substance concept, as a thing of the past
- How to hold a monopolist accountable?
Our speakers and participants:
- Olena Krucherova, external sales, Maersk Ukraine
- Alexander Chebotarenko, legal adviser, Maersk Ukraine
- Alexander Lazarev, CEO of Lamarin
- Karyna Gorovaya, senior associate, Interlegal
- Natalya Myroshnychenko, partner, Interlegal
- Irina Voyevodina, partner, Interlegal
- Dmitri Ochkolias, associate attorney, Interlegal
- Olga Lebedieva, Air&Sea Freight Department Team Leader, DSV Logistics
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (7 February 18:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon!