EBA Management Development Centre Team, together with Google Ukraine, invite you to join the Google Talk: Internet for Business in Ukraine. In this meeting specialists from Google will speak about current trends and tendencies in digital business in Ukraine, show business solutions of Google from promotion, data measurement, Cloud, and other interesting services that can help in growing own business online.
Outcome: understanding of current state of digital market in Ukraine and new knowledge about how to effectively use services offered by Google in order to be successful digitally.
- Dmytro Sholomko, Country Director, Google Ukraine;
- Andrii Radevych, Industry Manager, Emerging Industries (e.g. FinTech), Google Ukraine;
- Sergiy Grynchevsky, Field Sales Representative, Google Ukraine.
Target audience: business owners and managers who are interested in current status of digital business in Ukraine and learning about variety of Google products offered here.
Topics under discussion:
- Current trends and tendencies in Ukrainian Internet;
- Important strategies to adopt to grow your business online;
- Services that Google actively promotes in Ukraine;
- Deepdive into Cloud.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.
Country Director, Google Ukraine
Industry Manager, Emerging Industries (e.g. FinTech), Google Ukraine
Field Sales Representative, Google Ukraine
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
24/ 01/ 2019