Roundtable “LGBTI Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace”
- Date: 03/02/2021
- Language: English
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- The topic of the meeting:LGBTI Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
EBA CSR Committee in partnership with Open for Business would like to invite you to the roundtable dedicated to the topic “LGBTI Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace”, planned for Wednesday, 03 February 2021, from 11:00 until 12:30, ZOOM.
Goals of the roundtable:
- Introduce the participants to the work of Open For Business and explain the planned research and engagement program in Ukraine.
- Analyze current situation in Ukraine, best practices, and study cases.
- Identify internal and external actions that companies can take to support greater LGBT inclusion and civil rights.
Our guest speakers:
- George Perlov, CEE Program Lead, Open for Business
- Henning Drager, Partner Sustainability, BDO
- Olga Nemanezhyna, Founder, Council of Women’s Initiatives
- Tymur Levchuk, Executive Director, Tochka Opory
Rules of registration:
Online registration is obligatory. The link to the meeting will be sent only to registered participants.
Language of the meeting: English
*If you want to make a presentation and share your expertise during this meeting, kindly ask you to contact Tatiana Karelskaya, Head of HR&CSR: e-mail: email@example.com