EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 5. Case study
- Date: 03/12/2019
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
BC Leonardo, 19/21 Bogdana Khmelnytskoho Str., Asters Offiece, 14th floor
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 5. Case study.
Speaker: Leonid Cherniavskyi, Head of Legal at Sanofi with 9 years of experience supporting international pharma-business in Ukraine.
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Experience of protecting foreign business in Ukraine against fraudulent actions and groundless accusations: litigation, execution, criminal and anti-trust investigations and protection of foreign investments
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.