EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 5: International Arbitration and Litigation: Choice of Weapons
- Date: 05/12/2017
- Language: Ukrainian / Russian
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
Asters law firm office, Leonardo Business Center, 14th fl., 19-21 Bohdana Khmelnytskoho St.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters law firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 5: International Arbitration and Litigation: Choice of Weapons.
- Yaroslav Petrov, Counsel at Asters, Board Member of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association;
- Dmytro Shemelin, Counsel at Asters, LLM in International Dispute Resolution (Geneva University), 10+ years of experience in international arbitration and litigation proceeding.
Target Audience: legal practitioners, in-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge, everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualification in law.
Topics under discussion:
- Arbitration or litigation – from the business point of view
- Commercial and investment arbitration
- Principal and specialized arbitration institutions and rules
- Emergency relief in arbitration
- Litigation in foreign courts: when it makes a difference
- Jurisdiction of foreign courts
- Interim relief
- Enforcement of judgements