EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 4. Changes in Bankruptcy Procedures and Their Impact on Business in Ukraine
- Date: 16/04/2019
- Language: Russian
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
BC Leonardo, Bogdana Khmelnytskoho Str., 19/21, Asters Law Firm Office, 14th floor
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 4. Changes in Bankruptcy Procedures and Their Impact on Business in Ukraine.
Speaker: Sergiy Zhukov, Supreme Court, Judge, Econimoc Court of Cassation.
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Judicial practice influence of the Supreme Court in cases about bankruptcy on the rating «Doing Business»
- Statistical indexes of justice implementation be the Supreme Cours in 2018
- Peculiarities of case-handling on bankruptcy by judgesё boards, Court of Justice for trials about the bankruptcy and the Great Board
- Legal problems of opening the bankruptcy procedure: judicial practice and possible changes
- Cancellation of bankruptcy contracts: judicial practice amd possible changes
- Subsidiary responsibility reduction to bankrruptcy: judicial practice and possible changes
- Judicial practice on finalizing the liquidating procedure of bankruptcy
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.