EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 4. Law enforcement and business security in the new realities
- Date: 19/11/2019
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
BC Leonardo, 19/21 Bogdana Khmelnytskoho Str., Asters Offiece, 14th floor
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 4. Law enforcement and business security in the new realities.
- Sergiy Grebenyuk, Partner, Asters Criminal Law Practice;
- Orest Stasiuk, Cousel, Asters.
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Changes in the law enforcement system – what businesses should expect from new leadership
- Analysis of the first cases of new teams in law enforcement agencies
- Rights of defense in course of searches, interrogations, seizures and other investigative activities
- Anticipated reforms and how they will affect the defense rights in the criminal process
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.