EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 3. Using technology to monitor employees: on the fringes of the law
- Date: 05/11/2019
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
BC Leonardo, 19/21 Bogdana Khmelnytskoho Str., Asters Offiece, 14th floor
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 3. Using technology to monitor employees: on the fringes of the law.
Speaker: Inesa Letych, Counsel at Asters, has over 12 years of practical experience in labor law.
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Video surveillance
- Monitoring of emails, social media
- Use of lie detector in terms of the law
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.