EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 4. Threats for Business: Labor and Family Law Aspects
- Date: 24/04/2018
- Language: Russian
- Time: 18:30 - 20:00
- Ticket:free of charge for EBA members
19/21 Boghdana Khmelnytskoho Str., 14th floor, Business Center Leonardo
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 4. Threats for Business: Labor and Family Law Aspects.
- Inesa Letych, Senior Associate, Asters Law Firm, head of labor law practice
- Olga Lepikhina, Associate, Asters Law Firm, head of family law practice
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Disputes on payment for labor: dangerous grounds to pay salary to a non-working employee
- Risks of unexpected expenses for top-management: undeserved bonuses and “golden parachutes”
- “Unlimited limitation” of liability of certain employees
- When the “business” becomes the subject of family law?
- Special status of spouses’ property and its impact on business activity
- Dangerous zones: from whom and from what a married businessman / married business lady should protect his / her assets
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.