Business English Development Programme
- Status:new season starts on September 22, 2020
- Duration:22 September - 22 October
- Time:on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:30 to 20:00
- English Skills Level:Intermediate+
- Fee for EBA members:5200 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:4500 UAH till August 22 for EBA members
- Place:03150 Kyiv, 43/2 Predslavynska St.
About the Programme
Knowledge of foreign languages is the key to success in the modern world, where communication and the processing of enormous amounts of information are becoming increasingly important. The interest in the study of languages is traditionally great, while paraphrasing the famous statement, it is safe to say that the one who speaks languages, owns the world.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with UNIVERSE CENTRE LLC invites you to join the updated Business English Development Programme, which embraces a 10-step syllabus that leads to the general goal of personal growth and improvement. Class structure provides beneficial scope of activities aimed at communication practice of each module. Though complete in its structure and topic, every workshop provides a solid platform for a new module. Based on communicative approach, every class offers a wide range of activities (speaking, reading, listening and writing) aimed at promoting various productive speaking practices: discussions, debates, role-plays, etc.
Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive certificates of completion.
Throughout the course you will:
- Develop language fluency;
- Advance communication techniques;
- Promote problem-solving, negotiating, motivational skills and practices.
Employees of all levels who perform business tasks in English (language level – Intermediate and above).
MODULE 1 – September 22, 2020
- Leadership skills: what makes a successful leader.
MODULE 2 – September 24, 2020
- Negotiations: stages and strategies.
MODULE 3 – September 29, 2020
- Complex problem-solving in real-world settings.
MODULE 4 – October 01, 2020
- Critical thinking: core skills and stages.
MODULE 5 – October 06, 2020
- Creativity: components, techniques and skills.
MODULE 6 – October 08, 2020
- People management: managing people vs. people management.
MODULE 7 – October 13, 2020
- Coordination with others: techniques, principles and essentials of coordination.
MODULE 8 – October 15, 2020
- Emotional intelligence: dimensions and domains.
MODULE 9 – October 20, 2020
- Cognitive flexibility: multi-facet cognitive experience.
MODULE 10 – October 22, 2020
- Testing and Certification.
Soft skills toolkit:
- Communication essentials;
- Negotiation essentials;
- Presentation essentials;
- Business writing essentials.