Business English Development Programme
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
Knowledge of foreign languages is the key to success in the modern world, where communication and the processing of enormous amounts of information are becoming increasingly important. The interest in the study of languages is traditionally great, while paraphrasing the famous statement, it is safe to say that the one who speaks languages, owns the world.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with UNIVERSE CENTRE LLC invites you to join Business English Development Programme, which embraces a 10-step syllabus that leads to the general goal of personal growth and improvement. Class structure provides beneficial scope of activities aimed at communication practice of each module. Though complete in its structure and topic, every workshop provides a solid platform for a new module. Based on communicative approach, every class offers a wide range of activities (speaking, reading, listening and writing) aimed at promoting various productive speaking practices: discussions, debates, role-plays, etc.
Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive certificates of completion.
Throughout the course you will:
- Develop language fluency;
- Advance communication techniques;
- Promote problem-solving, negotiating, motivational skills and practices.
Employees of all levels who perform business tasks in English (language level – Intermediate and above).
MODULE 1 – September 17, 2019
- Leadership skills: what makes a successful leader.
MODULE 2 – September 24, 2019
- Negotiations: stages and strategies.
MODULE 3 – October 01, 2019
- Complex problem-solving in real-world settings.
MODULE 4 – October 08, 2019
- Critical thinking: core skills and stages.
MODULE 5 – October 15, 2019
- Creativity: components, techniques and skills.
MODULE 6 – October 22, 2019
- People management: managing people vs. people management.
MODULE 7 – October 29, 2019
- Coordination with others: techniques, principles and essentials of coordination.
MODULE 8 – November 05, 2019
- Emotional intelligence: dimensions and domains.
MODULE 9 – November 12, 2019
- Cognitive flexibility: multi-facet cognitive experience.
MODULE 10 – November 19, 2019
- Testing and Certification.
Soft skills toolkit:
- Communication essentials;
- Negotiation essentials;
- Presentation essentials;
- Business writing essentials.