Online-Business English Development Programme (2-nd Group)
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
Knowledge of foreign languages is the key to success in the modern world, where communication and the processing of enormous amounts of information are becoming increasingly important. The interest in the study of languages is traditionally great, while paraphrasing the famous statement, it is safe to say that the one who speaks languages, owns the world.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with UNIVERSE CENTRE LLC invites you to join Online-Business English Development Programme, which embraces a 10-step syllabus that leads to the general goal of personal growth and improvement. Class structure provides beneficial scope of activities aimed at communication practice of each module. Though complete in its structure and topic, every workshop provides a solid platform for a new module. Based on communicative approach, every class offers a wide range of activities (speaking, reading, listening and writing) aimed at promoting various productive speaking practices: discussions, debates, role-plays, etc.
Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive certificates of completion.
Throughout the course you will:
- Develop language fluency;
- Advance communication techniques;
- Promote problem-solving, negotiating, motivational skills and practices.
Employees of all levels who perform business tasks in English (language level – Intermediate and above).
MODULE 1 – February 20, 2020
- Leadership skills: what makes a successful leader.
MODULE 2 – February 27, 2020
- Negotiations: stages and strategies.
MODULE 3 – March 05, 2020
- Complex problem-solving in real-world settings.
MODULE 4 – March 12, 2020
- Critical thinking: core skills and stages.
MODULE 5 – March 19, 2020
- Creativity: components, techniques and skills.
MODULE 6 – March 26, 2020
- People management: managing people vs. people management.
MODULE 7 – April 02, 2020
- Coordination with others: techniques, principles and essentials of coordination.
MODULE 8 – April 09, 2020
- Emotional intelligence: dimensions and domains.
MODULE 9 – April 16, 2020
- Cognitive flexibility: multi-facet cognitive experience.
MODULE 10 – April 23, 2020
- Testing and Certification.
Soft skills toolkit:
- Communication essentials;
- Negotiation essentials;
- Presentation essentials;
- Business writing essentials.