Online-Development Programme on English for Sales Leaders and Key Account Managers
- Status:new season starts on April 14, 2021
- Duration:14 April - 16 June
- Time:on Wednesdays from 17:00 to 18:30
- English Skills Level:Intermediate+
- Fee for EBA members:5200 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:4500 UAH till March 22, 2021
- Place: Will be online
About the Programme
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with UNIVERSE CENTRE LLC invites you to join the new Online-Development Programme on English for Sales Leaders and Key Account Managers.
This programme is for talented salespeople who wish to become sales leaders and client care managers, who are building long-term relationships with the company’s most valuable accounts. It equips salespeople with the strategies and tools to better understand and respond to client buying priorities as well as KAM with the skills to turn buyers into business partners, typically providing them with unique offers, and maintaining relationships with the periodic meetings.
Having successfully finished the Programme, you will receive certificate of completion.
Those who want to improve his/her English skills for solving business-tasks and get additional practice (the required level of English is intermediate and higher).
- Aligning Sales with Business Value. Specifics of Sales in the Experience Economy Era. Skills, Competencies and Characteristics of a Successful Salesperson. The Customer Experience. Exercising Empathy. Customer Empath Mapping.
- Setting Your Team up for Success. Creating a Motivating Environment and Holding People Accountable. Demonstrate the Behavior You Want to Inspire. Work with People You Enjoy. Essential Sales Skills. Finding Prospects. Writing Cold Emails. Making a Cold Call. Sales Pitch. Giving a Sales Demonstration. Drawing up a Proposal. Closing the Deal. Onboarding Clients after a Deal.
- Aligning with Customer Buying Behaviours. Determining the Needs and Wishes of Your Customers. Your Products and Market. Emphasize your Unique Selling Proposition. Data-Driven Customer Research & Journey Mapping.
- Always Be Authentic. How to Build Lasting Relationships with Your Potential Customers.
- Professional Sales Presentation Skills. Sales Presentation Training.
- Practical Tips for Successful Sales Negotiations. Handling Objections.
- Sales Prospecting. Effective Sales Meetings.
- Selling with Stories. Storytelling for Sales Leaders.
- Succeed with Selling on Social Media. How to Write a Sales Pitch for Successful Sales.
- Your Sales Process. Customer-Centric Selling. The Art of Sales: Mastering the Selling Process.